What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Hello

Ikros

This is my first introduction in this site,i have been looking for a mod of choice of games or hosted games in google and im so glad to have found this site,i have been using this site for about roughly 2 weeks and so far i very much like this site,i would like to see this site keep on growing as a community of fellow readers who like choice text base game.im sorry for my lack of vocabulary,im not a native English speaker

Capella_Auriga

This is my first introduction in this site,i have been looking for a mod of choice of games or hosted games in google and im so glad to have found this site,i have been using this site for about roughly 2 weeks and so far i very much like this site,i would like to see this site keep on growing as a community of fellow readers who like choice text base game.im sorry for my lack of vocabulary,im not a native English speaker
Hello, Ikros! Welcome to the forum and our fellow community here! Glad you are having a good time! It's alright, you don't have to apologize. Your English is already excellent. I am also not a native English speaker so I have sometimes trouble with grammar and spelling 😅

Vamp-kun

Welcome to our humble coven of modding creatures!

Have no fear of your limited understanding of the English tongue. Many of us here are non English-speaking players, but that does not deter us from enjoying books that play as games.

Do enjoy yourself, and have fun!