What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Hero or Villain, Genesis v1.5.5 MOD Menu V4 1.5.5

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Hero or Villain, Genesis v1.5.5 MOD Menu V4 - Hero or Villain, Genesis v1.5.5 MOD Menu V4

Become the greatest hero or villain that the world has ever known! Balance the challenges of leading a normal life, while attempting to defeat evil…or wreak havoc on the world.

Hero or Villain: Genesis is a 330,000 word interactive novel by Adrao, where your choices control the story. The game is text-based, with artwork to help set the scene. Will you hunt down villains to the last corner of the planet, join a group of fellow heroes (or villains!), defeat New York's criminal mastermind, or...

Read more about this resource...

socyo

can i ask how for instructions on how to install the file
If you truly meant 'how to install' just enable your device to install from unknown sources.

But if you meant how to download, after tapping on the download link, it will redirect you to countdown page.

Just tap Download and will again redirect you to uploadrar, find Free Download > Wait for the countdown to end > Create Download Link > Download

dodobird

If you truly meant 'how to install' just enable your device to install from unknown sources.

But if you meant how to download, after tapping on the download link, it will redirect you to countdown page.

Just tap Download and will again redirect you to uploadrar, find Free Download > Wait for the countdown to end > Create Download Link > Download
😊👍 Appreciate the help bro I finally download it

Balaenoptera

There was a old mod menu for this game which I believe was deleted... It had the option of manually getting any superpower, do you think you can add that? There are vampire superpowers (if my memory does not mistaken me, I'm not 100% sure though) which you cannot get in the power selection screen in this game and some powers you cannot have if you have a different type of the same power (example: can't use freeze for stunning if you use plants for stunning)
I remember this superpower because there is a specific ending where you can transform that "Shiroi" (or whatever her name was) into a vampire after you beat her
And as always, thanks for the mod!