What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heroes of Myth v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 1.0.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Month

I just started playing mods yesterday or the day before, and I'm pretty lost on how to actually activate the mods via the mod menu. Each time I change a stat and confirm it nothing changes, no stas change. I figure I must be doing something wrong or missing a step or something. Can I have some help, please?

Garm

I just started playing mods yesterday or the day before, and I'm pretty lost on how to actually activate the mods via the mod menu. Each time I change a stat and confirm it nothing changes, no stas change. I figure I must be doing something wrong or missing a step or something. Can I have some help, please?
Can you screen shot with explanation?

Month

Can you screen shot with explanation?
As of the moment, I’m not near my laptop so I can’t take a ss. But what I’m saying is I know how to access the mod menu, and stop the error bug from popping up, but when I use the mod menu to change stats and return to the game, nothing changes.

Garm

As of the moment, I’m not near my laptop so I can’t take a ss. But what I’m saying is I know how to access the mod menu, and stop the error bug from popping up, but when I use the mod menu to change stats and return to the game, nothing changes.
Thats weird.
It's usually resolved by going to the next page (or the page after next).

Cardamonix

Oh I thought nothing changes too. It actually changes once you turn over the next page.