What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Hi Everyone! Hi hi hi hello hi! (≧▽≦)/

MahouShoujoVanilla

Hi everyone, I'm your friendly neighborhood magical girl, Vanilla! I'm so pleased to meet you all ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I'm an enormous fan of choose your own adventure games but I've got no love for CoG as a company or as a community ┐(︶▽︶)┌
I have some prior experience with diy hacking ChoiceScript games on my own, but I had no idea that there was a website like this where I could find like minded people until today! It's like opening a whole new world full of wonders o(≧▽≦)o

Please take good care of silly little me, I hope we can be friends (≧◡≦) ♡

Kryu

Captain
Hi everyone, I'm your friendly neighborhood magical girl, Vanilla! I'm so pleased to meet you all ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I'm an enormous fan of choose your own adventure games but I've got no love for CoG as a company or as a community ┐(︶▽︶)┌
I have some prior experience with diy hacking ChoiceScript games on my own, but I had no idea that there was a website like this where I could find like minded people until today! It's like opening a whole new world full of wonders o(≧▽≦)o

Welcome to the server, have fun. Also is that seele on your pfp?

C8B

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13

Vamp-kun

Another fan who got fed up with corporate fake humaneness, eh?
In my case, I buy most of the games I like, but I've always been a fan of modding, like you.

Welcome aboard!

MahouShoujoVanilla

Another fan who got fed up with corporate fake humaneness, eh?
In my case, I buy most of the games I like, but I've always been a fan of modding, like you.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you for the welcome and yes! We are of one mind in that regard apparently (✯◡✯)

Donate that money to the author instead of buying it.
I absolutely agree here - one of the most wonderful things about today's internet is how there are fewer barriers than ever between creators and consumers, so if you want to support your favorite authors while ignoring the bs of publishers, then you absolutely can.

Attachments

• 5aeag8.jpeg
    5aeag8.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
@Vamp-kun @MahouShoujoVanilla in case you don't know, CoG receive 75% of author's earning so donating to authors is much better than giving that money to trash company like CoG.

EdHunt

Staff member
Tad late to the party, but aye, honestly donating to their patreon or by any private means is better then giving com more reason to blood suck their ways more, also again if you wanted a more active ish comunity check out our discord :)