What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

How to access the game code choice game

hilise

Hi anyone know how to see the game code choice script game? Thank you🙏
(both on phone or PC):
If you are looking to code dive on a wip, just add "scenes" at the end of the link url: https://dashingdon.com/play/sailing...demo---early-release-for-tumblr/mygame/scenes
(on PC)
but if you want to code dive on a released game then use an online apk extractor (this is one of the ways you can do it). After the apk file is extracted, find the html file (index.html) and open it with Notepad or Visual Basic.

ozekia

(both on phone or PC):
If you are looking to code dive on a wip, just add "scenes" at the end of the link url: https://dashingdon.com/play/sailing...demo---early-release-for-tumblr/mygame/scenes
(on PC)
but if you want to code dive on a released game then use an online apk extractor (this is one of the ways you can do it). After the apk file is extracted, find the html file (index.html) and open it with Notepad or Visual Basic.
Thank you so much friend🙏, hope you have nice day hilise. Thanks again for the help and the info

ozekia

(both on phone or PC):
(on PC)
Btw wanna ask again , how about in moody ink?

Raistlan71

By being able to see these codes, in the stats, how would you go about modifying those stats when playing a game on dashingdan i.: if i was playing Infamous there?

hilise

By being able to see these codes, in the stats, how would you go about modifying those stats when playing a game on dashingdan i.: if i was playing Infamous there?
You don't need to see the code in order to modify the stats. You just (for pc) use ctrl+shift+I or Inspect Elements to open the console where you write: stats.(whatever name the stat variable you want to modify)="(x number you want the stat value to be)" (always put the stat variable value between "") and then hit enter. Go to the next page/scene in order for the stat to be changed.

ozekia

You can't put /scenes at the end of .html. Just download it and open the html file with notepad/visual basic on PC or use html viewer on mobile (android) to see the code of the game (it won't appear the same way as in dashingdon, but it's easy to understand either way)
Then how to download it? Because its wip

hilise

@ozekia the game's code (download it from here the txt file which contains the code because I can't upload it here. the file is too large). And seriously, to download this wip, just go to the ifcomp official page, go to entries, search this game title and click download. (here)

ozekia

@ozekia the game's code (download it from here the txt file which contains the code because I can't upload it here. the file is too large). And seriously, to download this wip, just go to the ifcomp official page, go to entries, search this game title and click download. (here)
I didnt know that this wip can be download, i happen to know in choice forum sorry...

ozekia

How did you do that? I did as you instructed but I was very confused and it wasn't neat... must be open on pc?

ozekia

How can it make it like this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-04-01-13-08-124_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-04-01-13-08-124_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
    649 KB · Views: 21

hilise

I didnt know that this wip can be download, i happen to know in choice forum sorry...
No need to say sorry. I though you were already checking out the entries from ifcomp and missed the download option

ozekia

No need to say sorry. I though you were already checking out the entries from ifcomp and missed the download option
Yea okay... btw my eyes hurt see those text on notepad🤣 and im noob to progammer i dont know how to edit to neat it in notepad or visual basic