What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

I, The Forgotten One, Romance: Lada

Asim

Cry about it the author can do whatever he/she want
Cry for what? I've been reading this since chapter1 was released. I've read every post this author made so im 'aware' why he didn include that romance path unlike some who literally forced him to add f/f. You must be new not to know this. And frankly I don't care as long as there is m/f romance.
Read context before replying blindly.

djkunn

Well the author had already discussed this on cog forums that she will force herself into mcs life and try to fix him. Frankly I don't mind because i haven't come across such characters in other games. He also said that it was not possible to add f/f romance.
And if lada is bothering then don't romance her at all.
I was far more interested in Elya, but she being the step sister I doubt she will ever be a li and even less in a cog game... There is certain content they censure though I think there was incest in Pendragon (arthur cog game). In any case I was replying to someone, I particularly don't mind Lada but liked more Elya and she was a bit teased in the game, hell there is even a guy that ask what relationship she does have with the mc 😂 but only teasing... hopefully they add more ro's in next games , as for f/f I only play as male straight so I am only interested in male mc/ female ro.

Asim

I was far more interested in Elya, but she being the step sister I doubt she will ever be a li and even less in a cog game... There is certain content they censure though I think there was incest in Pendragon (arthur cog game). In any case I was replying to someone, I particularly don't mind Lada but liked more Elya and she was a bit teased in the game, hell there is even a guy that ask what relationship she does have with the mc 😂 but only teasing... hopefully they add more ro's in next games , as for f/f I only play as male straight so I am only interested in male mc/ female ro.
Your not alone to express their likeness towards Elya but author was against such romance path like he was disgusted when his readers asked him if it was possible😆
But there's a thread on cog adult forum section
I, the forgotten one Fanfic 😏

Morgoth

Yeah sorry but everything in the world is not about you. No story has to include m/f romance just to satisfy your male ego. You have no control over the authors. No one is going to pander you.
Why are you trying to start an argument?

Megalodon

Why are you trying to start an argument?
And of course it's you again who is butting in, in these topics. Why am I not surprised? I thought you didn't exist anymore, but i was wrong😂. You are ofcourse there to remind me that no matter how inclusive a community is, theres always that one guy.

Megalodon

He/she is merely stating the kind of romance he/she likes which is m/f (i feel the same) and I'm pretty sure that's not illegal
It's not illegal and its fine. But the way it's delivered is deliberately mocking. I mean there is no lesbian option but no need to rub it on people's faces.