What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Is there a way to run DeiArcana mods on Windows?

Liu_Kang

Welcome
I mean apk files
I tried to compile the scenes files with the html file and make it succeed, but I get an error. I tried many games and the same error in the startup file
Non-existent variable 'choice_is_omnibus_app'
Is there a way to solve the problem or a second way to run games on Windows
Because DeiArcana mods are more for Android than for Windows
Also, Windows games are not updated, unlike Android versions of games
my regards.

hilise

Welcome
I mean apk files
I tried to compile the scenes files with the html file and make it succeed, but I get an error. I tried many games and the same error in the startup file
my regards.
There is a way to run them through emulators. As I understand it, usually the updated mod versions are just adding elements to the mod menu or fixing bugs. So you can download the Windows games to play them if you want an easy way out.
(Choice_is_omnibus_app might be referring to the hosted games/choice of games app)

Hackett Thrail

Welcome
I mean apk files
my regards.
I don't use one but an Android emulator would be your best(and only) option. You can browse Reddit to figure out which one is the best.

I vaguely remember once being able to run the HTML file after extracting everything from the apk but I haven't been able to replicate it, so it was probably a fluke.

abidev

I am using Nox and Bluestacks to try and run some DeiArcana mods. They download fine but when I open them in the emulator, it gives me a white screen and I am not sure what the problem is. I can access the stats menu but the game never loads, it just opens and shows a white screen. Any tips?

Attachments

• noxcap.PNG
    noxcap.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 17