What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Joiplay Tutorial

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Hello all,

A lot of people have complained about getting a fatal error message on some of the mods so I've created a guide on how to resolve the issue. It's been tested using Danfabulich's mod and works so try it out if you're facing this issue.

You can follow these instructions - Search on playstore for Joiplay and install it, after that extract the mod apk (you can rename it to .zip if you are having any trouble) then simply open joiplay and add index.html which can be found in assets folder after extracting mod apk, at last play.

I've uploaded a screen recording to make it easier for some who don't know about this stuff so you can just follow what I do on there.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
How did u first get there?
The video will show you how to do everything. All you need is Zarchiver which you can download from the playstore and a browser or joiplay which can also be downloaded from the playstore. For this I used Dan's stars arisen mod apk and extracted it as shown in the video then I located the index.html which can be found in the assets folder and opened it with a browser, you can also open it with joiplay but it's personal preference.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Remember, you can open it with either any browser or joiplay but both are not necessary so just choose whatever you prefer.

urmum21

The video will show you how to do everything. All you need is Zarchiver which you can download from the playstore and a browser or joiplay which can also be downloaded from the playstore. For this I used Dan's stars arisen mod apk and extracted it as shown in the video then I located the index.html which can be found in the assets folder and opened it with a browser, you can also open it with joiplay but it's personal preference.
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UR SO AWESOME MAN I LOVE U SOOOOO MUUCH THANKS I FINALLY DID IT I FEEL SO DUMB BUT SO SMART UR A W:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Morgoth

I tried it with Guns of Infinity but I can't import my character from Sabers of Infinity. Is there a way to fix it?

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
I tried it with Guns of Infinity but I can't import my character from Sabers of Infinity. Is there a way to fix it?
I've never actually had to import while doing this method so I can't really say right now but I'll test it out and see. For now let's see if Dan has an answer.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
if you are playing titles with other book in same title then open the html file in your browser.

Raistlan71

Okay, I am probably an idiot or something but I installed ZArchiver as was stated, I can't even figure out how to get any APK games on it because it installs right into my Bluestacks player once there I can not get any games into it. What am I doing wrong? I know I can't be the only one that is having this problem.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Okay, I am probably an idiot or something but I installed ZArchiver as was stated, I can't even figure out how to get any APK games on it because it installs right into my Bluestacks player once there I can not get any games into it. What am I doing wrong? I know I can't be the only one that is having this problem.
if you are on pc then you don't need bluestacks, just extract the apk file in your windows explorer and open assets/index.html in any browser.

Raistlan71

I am on PC and also have Bluestacks on my PC however, I could not find any download that would not download to the PC that did not install it on my Bluestacks client

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I am on PC and also have Bluestacks on my PC however, I could not find any download that would not download to the PC that did not install it on my Bluestacks client
right click on apk and extract the content using any zip manager.

Ranka

Sorry for my first post but... I'm trying to use this and Joiplay end in a infinite loading screen, why I'm doing wrong?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Sorry for my first post but... I'm trying to use this and Joiplay end in a infinite loading screen, why I'm doing wrong?
if you are doing everything correctly as mentioned above then try cleaning joiplay data or simply reinstall, and if this still didn't solved the problem then open the html file in any browser by tapping on it and open in browser option.