What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Joiplay Tutorial

DatBadassSkeleton999

How do you export/import files in joiplay, because I just finished superstition season 1 in joiplay and every time I press the export button nothing happens. Same thing if I press the import button in season 2. What should I do?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
How do you export/import files in joiplay, because I just finished superstition season 1 in joiplay and every time I press the export button nothing happens. Same thing if I press the import button in season 2. What should I do?
you can't do this with joiplay, you gotta use browser and will have to start from the start.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I can't import superstition s1 file into mobile I am using joi play any idea how to do it?
you can't do this using joiplay, open the html file in any browser and you will be able to. I suggest using MIX File Explorer to open the html in browser or else you wouldn't be able to load images.

Reikokeda

I opened the
if you are playing titles with other book in same title then open the html file in your browser.
2nd book of Samurai of Hyuga on the browser as you said but when I entered the email that I have the save file in, it said it doesn't have the save files, is there an additional step I need to know about?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I opened the

2nd book of Samurai of Hyuga on the browser as you said but when I entered the email that I have the save file in, it said it doesn't have the save files, is there an additional step I need to know about?
if you still have book 1 then try exporting your save again by loading an old save from quick save.

KevinBlue

I relatively new to the forum but just want to give a little bit of information. I've been using JoiPlay for a while and just came to the one on the Play Store is outdated. For an updated you can get it from the developer's Patreon. Here is the link which also works for Android 14:
JoiPlay's Patreon