What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Keeper Series #01, Keeper of the Sun and Moon v1.2.8 MOD Menu V4 1.2.8

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Keeper Series #01, Keeper of the Sun and Moon v1.2.8 MOD Menu V4 - Keeper Series #01, Keeper of the Sun and Moon v1.2.8 MOD Menu V4

No one mentioned saving the world at freshman orientation, but you still can’t decide if the worst part of college is the essays or the demons.

Keeper of the Sun and Moon is a 310,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You knew your school year was off to a rocky start when you were attacked by a gorgon...

Read more about this resource...

Vamp-kun

This is my 🌌🌃urban fantasy🌃🌌 medicine~ 🤤

62c2121c70bebfe7db556540c6a9739e.jpg

In the words of Colbie Calliat:

Be here waaaiting
Hoping, praaaying that
This light will guide you hoooome!
When you're feeling lost I'll leave my love
Hidden in the suuuun
For when the darkness comes!
Hidden in the sun
For when the darkness
coooooooomes!🪽

Last edited:

AWildSissel

̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶u̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶p̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶z̶i̶p̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶R̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶
EDIT: I have figured out my problem, i think, if you rename the download to anything else, including getting rid of the space in "Keeper Series", when making it an apk, it doesn't work for some reason, that or i changed something and now it works lol

Last edited: