What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Legend of the Mortal God WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

ayrusCOM30

@Majed143 @mejwuegg I've updated the mod again, reinstall it to apply the fix.
@DanFabulich Sorry to bother you again lol, the problem keep happening, but it different this time, there's no warning pop up like the bug before, but now. If you proceed to the 2nd Tier Exam, there's no other choice than "End Trial"

Edit: I have a screenshot of the problem, but I don't know how to send it, the option must use some kind of link

Edit: Oh and as @mejwuegg says, you don't have to rush, take your time to fix the problem, I only comment this in hope that my comment can help you to fix the problem. I know it's not easy to find and fix a bug

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
@DanFabulich Sorry to bother you again lol, the problem keep happening, but it different this time, there's no warning pop up like the bug before, but now. If you proceed to the 2nd Tier Exam, there's no other choice than "End Trial"

Edit: I have a screenshot of the problem, but I don't know how to send it, the option must use some kind of link

Edit: Oh and as @mejwuegg says, you don't have to rush, take your time to fix the problem, I only comment this in hope that my comment can help you to fix the problem. I know it's not easy to find and fix a bug
no I did this on purpose as there was no other content other than End Trial option, you can say all other options were leading to game end, and since the author didn't added any game end then it was leading to error, so I decided to remove those choices as they were meaningless.

Dreemur58

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Legend of the Mortal God WIP Mod Menu - Legend of the Mortal God

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
DAN I love you have a heart <3

ayrusCOM30

no I did this on purpose as there was no other content other than End Trial option, you can say all other options were leading to game end, and since the author didn't added any game end then it was leading to error, so I decided to remove those choices as they were meaningless.
Ah i see, so the Author didn't make any continuation of the story, so any other choice other than "End Trial" in the tier exam will result in error like others said. Thank you Dan for your time fixing this game endless amount of bugs lol

Law

People really thought this one was the next 'the great tournament' or Infinity Saga but in a Solo Leveling style.
I do have some hope for the game and maybe the author will continue to work on it and finally have some platform so that we could voice our opinions