What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Legend Of The Mortal God

i need It

I have tried to play it but I always get an error and I can't pass the tier promotion test, this always appears:

Competition line 1030: Non-existent variable "attackgrade"

any tip?

Law

I have tried to play it but I always get an error and I can't pass the tier promotion test, this always appears:

Competition line 1030: Non-existent variable "attackgrade"

any tip?
Are you talking about what happens after the tournament when the king awards you?

Reactions: Fye

Law

Are you talking about what happens after the tournament when the king awards you?
If that's the case then that's basically the end of the current demo since that happened before the game got updated I suspect the new update to be in the middle of October

i need It

really? i've heard good things about this wip and i thought it would be longer, but it only take me 4 minutes until I get the error

Law

really? i've heard good things about this wip and i thought it would be longer, but it only take me 4 minutes until I get the error
It's still pretty new and author is taking his time or is just doing it on his free time no one really knows since he's basically nowhere the game has potential though it might be unpolished but it's still good and I really hope that he continues and I got really excited when it got updated since I thought it was abandoned because there wasn't any other information about it except on dashingdon

Amara

It's still pretty new and author is taking his time or is just doing it on his free time no one really knows since he's basically nowhere the game has potential though it might be unpolished but it's still good and I really hope that he continues and I got really excited when it got updated since I thought it was abandoned because there wasn't any other information about it except on dashingdon
Has there been an update this September?

Law

Has there been an update this September?
No I think it will come out this month October if not then in November and I've been checking dashingdon daily since the first update which I think was in August or near the end of July

Amara

No I think it will come out this month October if not then in November and I've been checking dashingdon daily since the first update which I think was in August or near the end of July
Ohh thanks and also could you send the link here so that anytime it comes out I will be able to play it. I didn't even know it was still getting an update.

Law

Ohh thanks and also could you send the link here so that anytime it comes out I will be able to play it. I didn't even know it was still getting an update.
Well I'm not sure if it will continue I only hope it gets updated it's really confusing since there isn't much information about it