What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Life as a Lich v1.5 Mod Menu 1.5

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Life as a Lich v1.5 Mod Menu - Life as a Lich

Life as a Lich Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother

mejwuegg

Life as a Lich
choicescript_stats line 1786: 1nvalid option; conflicts with option 'Axe' on line 1726
What this means 🧐.
And the relationship needs fix

Guy

Thanks for the release. For anyone who has the official release instead and doesn't know the cheats yet (or wants to cheat in a mod that lets you cheat anyway for some reason), here they are.

playtestersareheroes : Unlocks options/choices normally reserved for play testers.

strengthofgiant : +40 Body

greatstrength : +20 Body

mindofgenius : +40 Mind

greatmind : +20 Mind

eternalsoul : +40 Soul

strongsoul : +40 Soul (Author probably meant to make it +20, but made it the same as the other soul cheat)

stocksofiron : Start with +10 iron resource

plentyofiron: Start with +100 iron resource

stocksofgold : Start with +10 gold resource

plentyofgold : Start with +100 gold resource

stocksoftitanium : Start with +10 titanium resource

plentyofitanium : Start with +100 titanium resource (yes the typo is in the code as well, plentyoftitanium will not work)

graduatewizard : +5 extra CGP

archmage: +10 extra CGP

friendship : %+20 character relationships (fairmath)

friendsforever : %+40 character relationships (fairmath)

favourofgods : %+20 god relationships (fairmath)

lovedbygods : %+40 god relationships (fairmath)

Most codes where there is a higher quantity and lower quantity have a difference in the number of cheats they count as. The relationship codes are an exception and count as one code per activation. Cheats may be stacked. The stat-based codes have a fix for values above 100 and the relationship ones do not, at present.

Nikanor

The undead mod option doesn't seem to be working I wanted to have more zombies and undead to manage but I doesn't seem to register it as an option
Same problem here but for some reason you can still get the archievments

Its the first time i see something like this

Guy

This game is unplayable and the countless bugs ruined this game, I'm starting to think the author did that on purpose
As noted in my last post, the dude even has typos in the code defining his cheat codes. The rest of the game is littered with issues. Looking at the changelog for the game reveals that much of the content was added after play testing was done. I'm not sure why Choice of Games is allowing that when their rules state that the final version being submitted to them is the one that needs to undergo play testing. Alas, I can see why modding this one could be frustrating since it is going to involve fixing a lot of mistakes that are inherently present.

shawburn

How can I upload an image here in the discussion? I have a bug to send, idk if it's due to actual code or the mod

DemonishBlaise

Can you remake Wayhaven booking 3? I can't save them and if the book 4 already upload,I can't use the saving from book 3 and it will waste :(