What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Life as a Lich v1.5 Mod Menu 1.5

Register to download this resource for free!

Draakon

I have spent hours on this game and still I can't get the forge to work, can you make a mod for the forge.

I have spent hours on this game and still I can't get the forge to work, can you make a mod for the forge.
The thing is, first you need to find the forge by wandering your dungeon, then you will need to gather resources to mine it for which you need to assign bunch of skeletons and zombies in mines (and there is a chance of softlocking yourself because of the damn rat in unmodded version) only then you can repair the forge. But for it you need to reassign some skeletons or zombies.

I finished the game with newly created high fantasy char with demi-god ending but not from first try.

UPD. Fixed again version have Return to the game button (from when you are watching stats) act as reset

Last edited:

carlrotrejo

As noted in my last post, the dude even has typos in the code defining his cheat codes. The rest of the game is littered with issues. Looking at the changelog for the game reveals that much of the content was added after play testing was done. I'm not sure why Choice of Games is allowing that when their rules state that the final version being submitted to them is the one that needs to undergo play testing. Alas, I can see why modding this one could be frustrating since it is going to involve fixing a lot of mistakes that are inherently present.
Oh i undertstand the game is broken from the get go

artherjay

Now I know how buggy this one is I'm glad I didn't finish it.:ROFLMAO: Though my killjoy is when you came by a book, author give you 3 options to open, put it back or burn it. I choose to burn it for like 3 or 4 times while author keep asking me are you sure. Then finally author is tired of this game and tell me no you can't burn it I'm gonna force MC to open it.😅 Honestly I won't be so upset if author just give me a NEXT button without choices to hit. But false choices in an IF? Nah.