What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Life of a Space Force Captain v1.1.6 Mod Menu 1.1.6

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Life of a Space Force Captain v1.0.2 Mod Menu - Life of a Space Force Captain

Life of a Space Force Captain Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

VenosG

Hey Dan, I'm loving your mod on this game! Would it be possible to add a feature that lets us grab all the Psionics Arts, Cybertics, and maybe some special items too? 😄 Thanks a bunch!

Vamp-kun

@VenosG
I'm not sure about that. It would create coding issues that could glitch a playthrough.

Last edited:

clementine

Hello. Thank you for this app. When I open it, I get this error: App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!

Can you help me?

Iwhannz

You and Fentis return to the Epiphany,
which is still covered in scaffolding as
engineers upgrade it with the newest
technology. The room where you built the
Gate looks much as before, although it's
been a while since you've been there.
Fentis walks around the machine with an
excited look on his face as you enter the
numbers into the interface. You're amazed
at the accuracy with which you recall each
digit from your dream. Suddenly, the
dodecahedron begins to generate an
enormous amount of power and a bright
flash of light fills the room.
ELSEWHERE

Hey there dan always happy to see you in this forum and i hope you can answer it or someone else can ,so i got a question when i got to this sequence the game always freezes and will not react to any command i give and wont let me advance by pressing the elsewhere button,any known tips to help me through this point?(sorry doesnt know how to put the screenshot of it so copied the page)

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
You and Fentis return to the Epiphany,
which is still covered in scaffolding as
engineers upgrade it with the newest
technology. The room where you built the
Gate looks much as before, although it's
been a while since you've been there.
Fentis walks around the machine with an
excited look on his face as you enter the
numbers into the interface. You're amazed
at the accuracy with which you recall each
digit from your dream. Suddenly, the
dodecahedron begins to generate an
enormous amount of power and a bright
flash of light fills the room.
ELSEWHERE

Hey there dan always happy to see you in this forum and i hope you can answer it or someone else can ,so i got a question when i got to this sequence the game always freezes and will not react to any command i give and wont let me advance by pressing the elsewhere button,any known tips to help me through this point?(sorry doesnt know how to put the screenshot of it so copied the page)
I don't it has anything to do with mods.

Zargaam

Life of a Space Force Captain

7_academy_classes line 5808: the achievement name won_game was not declared as an *achievement in startup

bro please fix this error and how will the save file delete on uninstall ? i need to load from the same point again after you fix this so please help!

JunkoUesugi

7_academy_classes line 5808: the achievement name won_game was not declared as an *achievement in startup

bro please fix this error and how will the save file delete on uninstall ? i need to load from the same point again after you fix this so please help!
That's a very common error. You just need to save your game, restart, then load that save. That's a fix for the issue. Like I said, it's a common error. Hope this helps!

socyo

Also it's already posted by Dan on their every posts. Just read above.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Everytime I try to join Artemis Society I get 7_academy_classes line 3128: Non-existent variable 'starting_version'
you have more than 100 votes, load an old save and reduce it to 90 or something.

Last edited: