What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Lords of Aswick v1.0.9 Mod Menu 1.0.9

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Lords of Aswick v1.0.9 Mod Menu - Lords of Aswick

Lords of Aswick Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

socyo

Wow finally mod this game, thank you Dan
How's the story so far?

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Lords of Aswick v1.0.9 Mod Menu - Lords of Aswick

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
And thanks Dan for this mod, hopefully one of the good ones.

ozekia

How's the story so far?

And thanks Dan for this mod, hopefully one of the good ones.
I think it's the same as political, management and romantic game themes, oh and stats are very influential in the game. The story aspect is easy to understand and not boring..well thats my opinion to this game, just play it if you curious

socyo

I think it's the same as political, management and romantic game themes, oh and stats are very influential in the game. The story aspect is easy to understand and not boring..well thats my opinion to this game, just play it if you curious
I finished the game and have to agree with your point of view. The pacing was good and I thought the story was longer not because I find it dull but it's quite enjoyable and definitely belongs to some great stories that I have read so far. When I was at the end I was hoping the story would continue to the next generations, so I searched online but the author put the sequel on hiatus.

ozekia

I finished the game and have to agree with your point of view. The pacing was good and I thought the story was longer not because I find it dull but it's quite enjoyable and definitely belongs to some great stories that I have read so far. When I was at the end I was hoping the story would continue to the next generations, so I searched online but the author put the sequel on hiatus.
Yes, what you said could at least continue into the next generation...I kind of hope there is a sequel because I think the story isn't enough for one book🤔😁. Btw who did you marry in your play?

socyo

Yes, what you said could at least continue into the next generation...I kind of hope there is a sequel because I think the story isn't enough for one book🤔😁. Btw who did you marry in your play?
Lady Cailen, I find her interaction with MC adorable, plus most of the time I like smart ROs. What about yours?

socyo

Lady bruna because of her brother army lol .hmm got me curious about cailen will try another route. At the end whose side are you on?
Stephen, when I read the plot about the Bastard Prince, I immediately thought of one of those manhwa tropes "here we go again" that I read sometime ago.
Good thing the other son had a big Capital X of an attitude and got a major face whooping 🤣 from his father. I also didn't feel sorry to see his demise in the game. Made me feel 🤏 sorry for King Richard by having that as a son and his existence for me became a footnote after becoming a king. Well anyways, he got what he deserved for plotting to kill his other son.

MIAuthor2008

I support Stephen too. I like his reform and give all of my resources for help build the new capital. However, after all I did, I feel 🤏 (disappointed) when know some of modern historians think I manipulate him 💀
Stephen, when I read the plot about the Bastard Prince, I immediately thought of one of those manhwa tropes "here we go again" that I read sometime ago.
Good thing the other son had a big Capital X of an attitude and got a major face whooping 🤣 from his father. I also didn't feel sorry to see his demise in the game. Made me feel 🤏 sorry for King Richard by having that as a son and his existence for me became a footnote after becoming a king. Well anyways, he got what he deserved for plotting to kill his other son.

socyo

I support Stephen too. I like his reform and give all of my resources for help build the new capital. However, after all I did, I feel 🤏 (disappointed) when know some of modern historians think I manipulate him 💀

The others in the council were fishy as hell that's why I supported Stephen as what you did as well.
King William and Stephen are good rulers in their own right, that's why I was sad when the King's stubbornness caused his death, at least Stephen is alive at the end of the story.
I seconded that, was there no one ever recorded how it went back then? Like the MC was a King Maker and basically became the father figure of Stephen.

Last edited:

shawburn

The others in the council were fishy as hell that's why I supported Stephen as what you did as well.
King William and Stephen are good rulers in their own right, that's why I was sad when the King's stubbornness caused his death, at least Stephen is alive at the end of the story.
I seconded that, was there no one ever recorded how it went back then? Like the MC was a King Maker and basically became the father figure of Stephen.
There was people who recorded things that happened back then but as the game said it's not too detailed. One could write that the mc became a father figure to Stephen but some historians would still theorize otherwise and it's a fair assumption since written history could be changed. I always support either Stephen or Augustine for the throne.

socyo

There was people who recorded things that happened back then but as the game said it's not too detailed. One could write that the mc became a father figure to Stephen but some historians would still theorize otherwise and it's a fair assumption since written history could be changed. I always support either Stephen or Augustine for the throne.
Can you tell me what happens if Augustine was the Queen?

shawburn

Can you tell me what happens if Augustine was the Queen?
It's pretty similar to Stephen, the only difference that I can remember is there's no chance of you getting another baron title after the succession battle and you can become Augustine's lover after she becomes queen