What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Love♡Verse Full Game

clownfish

I kindly request Mod Menu for this game

Because, the author of Love♡Verse pulled from the HostedGames publishing queue and it is instead available for free in its entirety on DashingDon.

Another author that's doing this, nice ahah. By the way, if you use kiwi browser you can mod the stats yourself by using the "developer options" (I think it was named like this) in the options by the three buttons on the top of the page, as long as you know the name of the stats (you can easily know them by either checking them in the stats page or looking around the code)

PublicEnemy

Another author that's doing this, nice ahah. By the way, if you use kiwi browser you can mod the stats yourself by using the "developer options" (I think it was named like this) in the options by the three buttons on the top of the page, as long as you know the name of the stats (you can easily know them by either checking them in the stats page or looking around the code)
Can you say how? Or a video?

clownfish

I recommend not modding the stats in the beggining, but maybe in the second chapter or when you've met everyone.
Search for the name of the stats you want to change, then write " stats.name of stat you want to change=number you want to change it to (example: stats.juliarelationship=90)
Don't make numbers too high like 100 or more or I think it will bug the game

ursweetalks

Thank you so much for your detailed advice. I appreciate it. To be honest, I already know about kiwi browser. The reason i request it, because I want to have a WIP apk file with a mod menu like this I, The Forgotten One