What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Magium stat point cheat

namesenpai

Listen even if you do manage to do it on magium when leila father unlocks your aura stats all the stats will reset and you cant avoid that. The only way to actually play magium like that is if u have a rooted device and go to magium files and change the stats live like i do to play with max all stats. There is no third way aroud it as the stat reset will only give u 25 points to reinvest even if you had maxed all the stats. If u dont have a rooted phone what u can do is if u have a pc download emulator like ld player and enable root in it. Then install magium from playstore on the emulator and change the stats, save the file and then sync it with your google account so you can play after that on your phone. If you need more info ask away.

MustaqimAli5

Listen even if you do manage to do it on magium when leila father unlocks your aura stats all the stats will reset and you cant avoid that. The only way to actually play magium like that is if u have a rooted device and go to magium files and change the stats live like i do to play with max all stats. There is no third way aroud it as the stat reset will only give u 25 points to reinvest even if you had maxed all the stats. If u dont have a rooted phone what u can do is if u have a pc download emulator like ld player and enable root in it. Then install magium from playstore on the emulator and change the stats, save the file and then sync it with your google account so you can play after that on your phone. If you need more info as
just found out about this, thanks

withoutrhymeorreason

Listen even if you do manage to do it on magium when leila father unlocks your aura stats all the stats will reset and you cant avoid that. The only way to actually play magium like that is if u have a rooted device and go to magium files and change the stats live like i do to play with max all stats. There is no third way aroud it as the stat reset will only give u 25 points to reinvest even if you had maxed all the stats. If u dont have a rooted phone what u can do is if u have a pc download emulator like ld player and enable root in it. Then install magium from playstore on the emulator and change the stats, save the file and then sync it with your google account so you can play after that on your phone. If you need more info ask away.
how exactly did you do this? i tried installing bluestacks, rooted the emulated android, and yet when i use the file explorer to find the data files, i couldnt access it (it appeared hidden since the folder was empty)

Zaheer1608

Use sbenny, create an account and you will get free credit then use if to download magium unlimited point, it's a mod menu so even when your stats will reset you can still gives you 99 stats.

Reactions: Fye

ZephyrX

Use sbenny, create an account and you will get free credit then use if to download magium unlimited point, it's a mod menu so even when your stats will reset you can still gives you 99 stats.
Do you mind if you show me how to use that mod? Because I tried and it doesn't add stats