What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Need help writing a walkthrough of Lords of Infinity

lakshay mangal

For lords of infinity, it depends on whether you are using a modded version or not. If modded you can do as desired. If unmodded things will again be different based on whether you want a royalist or wulframite playthrough. Please give more details. General way of succeeding without mods is stick to a faction suport it thoroughly.

Helmut23

For lords of infinity, it depends on whether you are using a modded version or not. If modded you can do as desired. If unmodded things will again be different based on whether you want a royalist or wulframite playthrough. Please give more details. General way of succeeding without mods is stick to a faction suport it thoroughly.
Well my idea is overly ambitious to write first a Royalist path with a branch if someone stays in Aetoria and the other if staying at the Estate, same for the Wulframite path too while in both cases keeping consistent with the kind of choices taken in those Guides i posted

xenoboy

Well, you do know there's already guides published on Steam, right? It's alright to do your own, and I probably could help (and will, if you decide on doing it after reading the ones already up), but a guy who's been looking in the files since the demo has created a lot of guides for lords, like I think there's been seven.

Helmut23

Well, you do know there's already guides published on Steam, right? It's alright to do your own, and I probably could help (and will, if you decide on doing it after reading the ones already up), but a guy who's been looking in the files since the demo has created a lot of guides for lords, like I think there's been seven.
I reread those since i forgot part of them, i think offering a potential alternative is not a bad idea still

xenoboy

Agreed. Maybe we can even find a most optimal path. What kind of help do you need? I don't have any idea on how to read code, but if you think replaying Lords incessantly until we find something helps, I'm your man.

Helmut23

Agreed. Maybe we can even find a most optimal path. What kind of help do you need? I don't have any idea on how to read code, but if you think replaying Lords incessantly until we find something helps, I'm your man.
I think looking at a save file might help see the game code?