What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Need suggestions to make COG Story

Mohsin

You could add a holy templar or Knightley orders in this world which are named after major archangels and angels who wear blessed armors and holy weapons who protect the population and the church from supernatural elements which would mostly be populated by nobility or influential people since maintaining a warhorse knightly swords and weapons would be expensive, for names you can try like order of Saint Michael or camael

hilise

Rise of fanatics?
In times of despair?
A perfect setup for some conman/black wizard or something to manipulate the desperate masses, making it seem as if they are the savior/ holds the solution in their hands to save them from their mysery. A cult of fanatics is formed and something something happens. (fill in the blanks for yourself)

ric.chaz

I'm just throwing this out there. This is going to be free right? You are not going to publish at COG host game?

Because if you are, this would be the worst site to put this info on.

If not then forget what I said and keep going!

lordapple

Yes, I intend to do this for free when the story is completed. I am still learning to write a CYOA and don't know what to do.