What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

New member here 😆

Ignisfatuus

First of all, i was looking for The Dragon and The Djinn mod apk. Google it and find several site with ad floods, and i find this site. First of all i was worried about this site, is this for real? Choice Of Games Mod. Is this site safe not scammer or even worse does all file or mod in this not full of malware, spyware or even worse Virus. The download keeping gave me warning. Becareful this file is Dangerous contain spyware and virus. Cross finger. And to admin and staff thankyou again for helping this annoying new member. Best regards

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
First of all, i was looking for The Dragon and The Djinn mod apk. Google it and find several site with ad floods, and i find this site. First of all i was worried about this site, is this for real? Choice Of Games Mod. Is this site safe not scammer or even worse does all file or mod in this not full of malware, spyware or even worse Virus. The download keeping gave me warning. Becareful this file is Dangerous contain spyware and virus. Cross finger. And to admin and staff thankyou again for helping this annoying new member. Best regards
Welcome to the CoM, and I can assure you mods here don't have any viruses.

EdHunt

Staff member
Ello and welcome, and aye this is legit although i must caution you with the popup ad (we need funds to keep the website running y'know and you need to be vigilant with the file you install as long as it's the game you want you're golden mate)