What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents

OmahGah

This game has been around here for a while, and I played the demo, and so far I liked it. But there is something missing...a MOD MENU! Yes that's it!

Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents is a 225,000-word interactive science-fiction novel by Dora Klindžić. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. The man who invented the 20th century was a queer immigrant from Serbia.

The man who invented the twentieth century was a queer immigrant from Serbia. Nikola Tesla dreamed of distributing free energy to all of humanity but passed away in a New York hotel room alone and forgotten...what if it had gone differently?

In the year 1886, you join the eccentric Tesla as his laboratory apprentice. Notoriously bad at monetizing his inventions, but nonetheless ingenious at building them, Tesla needs your help with making a living wage as much as he needs as he needs your help in the lab.

Fend of Edison's spies, Wall Street bankers, electrical industry magnates, and other unsavory types as you navigate real historical adventures involving electrocuted elephants, the Niagara Falls electric plant, pigeons, and that time Mark Twain had the mishap of soiling his trousers in Tesla's lab.

Develop your own science skills, supercharge your social life, or opt to be more business-minded. Manage your mentor's fragile mental state while balancing your laboratory's checkbook. Love your work, your pigeon, or your risque romance with Edison's daughter. Willyou maintain enough funding and influence to prevent the destruction of Wardenclyffe tower and perform the most esoteric of experiments? Bring free power to all, contact the aliens, or accidentally flatten a city. The histroy of the last great independent inventor, as well as the future of society, is in your hands.

OmahGah

This game has been around here for a while, and I played the demo, and so far I liked it. But there is something missing...a MOD MENU! Yes that's it!

Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents is a 225,000-word interactive science-fiction novel by Dora Klindžić. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. The man who invented the 20th century was a queer immigrant from Serbia.

The man who invented the twentieth century was a queer immigrant from Serbia. Nikola Tesla dreamed of distributing free energy to all of humanity but passed away in a New York hotel room alone and forgotten...what if it had gone differently?

In the year 1886, you join the eccentric Tesla as his laboratory apprentice. Notoriously bad at monetizing his inventions, but nonetheless ingenious at building them, Tesla needs your help with making a living wage as much as he needs as he needs your help in the lab.

Fend of Edison's spies, Wall Street bankers, electrical industry magnates, and other unsavory types as you navigate real historical adventures involving electrocuted elephants, the Niagara Falls electric plant, pigeons, and that time Mark Twain had the mishap of soiling his trousers in Tesla's lab.

Develop your own science skills, supercharge your social life, or opt to be more business-minded. Manage your mentor's fragile mental state while balancing your laboratory's checkbook. Love your work, your pigeon, or your risque romance with Edison's daughter. Willyou maintain enough funding and influence to prevent the destruction of Wardenclyffe tower and perform the most esoteric of experiments? Bring free power to all, contact the aliens, or accidentally flatten a city. The histroy of the last great independent inventor, as well as the future of society, is in your hands.

I recently found this modded version (credits to DeiArcana). I never saw this posted as a mod itself, but found it in a reply. Weird!