What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

NOLA is burning virus?

bigmusscles

Was downloading NOLA is burning got a virus warning. Wanted to double check so put the apk through virus total and got the same thing. I trust DeiArcana (the modder) so is this something the server added (That cant be possible right?) or am I bugging. To be fair it's only 2 out of 66 vendors but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-125015_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221212-125015_Samsung Internet.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 55

Cat 91

Was downloading NOLA is burning got a virus warning. Wanted to double check so put the apk through virus total and got the same thing. I trust DeiArcana (the modder) so is this something the server added (That cant be possible right?) or am I bugging. To be fair it's only 2 out of 66 vendors but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
It shouldn't have a virus. It may be labeling it as such because it's an installed app not from the store

bigmusscles

Nah other files dont have that problem. Just download zombie exodus safe haven (also fro Dei) and it didnt have any problems

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Debug Key is the only reason they detect it.