What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Offtopic-Rainbow☕

Yama

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and nonbinary folks. This tread is for everything...I mean, literally. But better explained, you can post everything here out of interest if ya want or for help. You can talk about, I don't know, ya favorite anime (I am sure there are some anime lovers out there) , games, or choice of games. It would interest me! Or for help or something, and I or other maybe try to help. Ya can small talk if ya want, but please be respectful. Don't spam too much.

Yama

Now I would like some anime recommendations because I'm out of mine and need more. Fantasy or slice of life would be nice!

lonewolfx8

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and nonbinary folks. This tread is for everything...I mean, literally. But better explained, you can post everything here out of interest if ya want or for help. You can talk about, I don't know, ya favorite anime (I am sure there are some anime lovers out there) , games, or choice of games. It would interest me! Or for help or something, and I or other maybe try to help. Ya can small talk if ya want, but please be respectful. Don't spam too much.
I'm batman

Reactions: Fye

ruel

Now I would like some anime recommendations because I'm out of mine and need more. Fantasy or slice of life would be nice!
"Keep your hands off Eizouken!"
Slice of life classic, just girls having fun
No fanservice just vibes
Girls form school club about animation, it's an animation about animating basically
Funky artstyle depending on what you're used to
Also banger intro

"Little witch academia"
Slice of life and fantasy
Could feel slow but once again it's vibes going in here
Magic school basically
Easy enjoyable watch, not for everyone but see how it works out for you
They're both child friendly shows fyi

"Great Pretender"
Honestly not sure if this counts for slice of life but I'll plug this show into everything cause i like it too much
Heists and crimes by con men but they're the good guys basically ,watch the main protagonist get fooled for the 13th time on screen while he's having the "outsmarted you" moment
Has specific heist episodes corresponding to each of the main cast's backstories
Resembles Lupin III including comedy
New season on its way out, give it a try

Enjoy your anime gal/dude/pal

Yama

"Keep your hands off Eizouken!"
Slice of life classic, just girls having fun
No fanservice just vibes
Girls form school club about animation, it's an animation about animating basically
Funky artstyle depending on what you're used to
Also banger intro

"Little witch academia"
Slice of life and fantasy
Could feel slow but once again it's vibes going in here
Magic school basically
Easy enjoyable watch, not for everyone but see how it works out for you
They're both child friendly shows fyi

"Great Pretender"
Honestly not sure if this counts for slice of life but I'll plug this show into everything cause i like it too much
Heists and crimes by con men but they're the good guys basically ,watch the main protagonist get fooled for the 13th time on screen while he's having the "outsmarted you" moment
Has specific heist episodes corresponding to each of the main cast's backstories
Resembles Lupin III including comedy
New season on its way out, give it a try

Enjoy your anime gal/dude/pal
Thank you!

Yama

Have a lil question to those who may know. Did 'The Golden Rose' book two updated recently or not? I mean the patreon demo.

Parallax

I hate the weather right now. Complaining but I can't stop myself ;-; It's terrible dry and has been windy for over 2 weeks.

F&@$_!!# wind 😤

Yama

Even when this weather lasts almost the entire month? -,-
I'm sick of wind already
Yeah, maybe a month would be too long even for me. But the best thing I would love to last forever is the fog, if it's really foggy outside, It somehow gives me cozy vibes⊂(・﹏・⊂)