What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

On the Run: Rogue Heroes v1.0.4 Mod Menu 1.0.4

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
why is is it not the mobile interface but the one you get on pc
are you playing this game on landscape ? because in landscape mod it's gonna show pc interface. also if you are on pc then no need to use any emulator, extract the apk like you extract any zip file and open assets/index.html in your default browser by double clicking it, and you will be able to play.

nidza123

yep landscape bit is there a way to swich the interface to the normal mobile one i just im just not comfortable with the pc one if not thats ok just asking

Nicsky

Thanks for your service, Dan.

Shame that in terms of the 2024 capeshit-YA-with-powers-running-from-a-shady-government-agency-trying-to-uncover-a-conspiracy plot, Rogue Heroes is basically completely overshadowed by Unsupervised (and the game's not even released yet lmao).
For a moment I thought it was that game lol. I have hype for that game since I remember reading a comment saying that the protagonist could kill his enemies in cruel ways, etc. And since the two wuxia/xianxia martial arts games are missing to be complete, I have to settle for this next superhero game to make a Chinese wuxia novel protagonist lol. Although knowing the people who are more on the choice of games forum, I have to keep my expectations of 'cruel deaths' low lol.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
yep landscape bit is there a way to swich the interface to the normal mobile one i just im just not comfortable with the pc one if not thats ok just asking
use your screen rotation settings and change it to portrait.

artherjay

Start promising but nah. This Oh I don't know which one is you dad thing is a joke. To me is more like author don't wanna think of a good reason why 2 guys so eager to help MC so she just throws this out. With her herself literally let grandma said words with Oh but them might link your sister to your ma by DNA in the beginning. Then why not use the damn DNA to figure out which one is the damn dad in the end author? Instead she just wrote s**t like oh these 2 potential dads all keep in touch with MC. Jeez what a lovely weird family reunion and I'm so happy for MC😅.

Also I don't understand why don't use protection if you already know what might happen to the kids. Annnnnd I don't know how you s*x life need to be so you can't even tell who's dad. Are you guys just have 3some or hookup anytime a chance pop out?

idk

Start promising but nah. This Oh I don't know which one is you dad thing is a joke. To me is more like author don't wanna think of a good reason why 2 guys so eager to help MC so she just throws this out. With her herself literally let grandma said words with Oh but them might link your sister to your ma by DNA in the beginning. Then why not use the damn DNA to figure out which one is the damn dad in the end author? Instead she just wrote s**t like oh these 2 potential dads all keep in touch with MC. Jeez what a lovely weird family reunion and I'm so happy for MC😅.

Also I don't understand why don't use protection if you already know what might happen to the kids. Annnnnd I don't know how you s*x life need to be so you can't even tell who's dad. Are you guys just have 3some or hookup anytime a chance pop out?
LMAO I agree with you 💯. In the end, I chose to get out of the country because I didn't want to deal with whatever family drama was going on between the MC's mom , the two potential fathers and the MC's other mom?

jack12334

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

On the Run: Rogue Heroes v1.0.4 Mod Menu - On the Run: Rogue Heroes

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab
It keeps giving me an 1-flashback line 1520: no selectable options even after I restart and reload my save

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
It keeps giving me an 1-flashback line 1520: no selectable options even after I restart and reload my save
load an old save and disable one of the powers, so you will get option to select a new power.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Sorry it is still not work for me
then don't use mod menu until you are done with character creation, even after character creation don't enable powers.