What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Out of curiosity, on the current SoH patreon Demo...

annglacie

... Is it even possible to initiate an actual romance with anyone so far? I've read the public demo long ago, it was damn good, but back then it only teasingly danced around the subject. I dunno, I don't have much patience for reading stories with unfinished slow burns that go absolutely nowhere at my age. The slow part I don't mind at all, it's the other that really frustrates me. I end up doing entirely non-romantic playthroughs just to not get disappointed sometimes hah. Sooo I have been reading other stuff, kind of waiting for a more substantial amount of story to be written before considering going back. How are things looking now?

Last edited:

Yama

... Is it even possible to initiate an actual romance with anyone so far? I've read the public demo long ago, it was damn good, but back then it only teasingly danced around the subject. I dunno, I don't have much patience for reading stories with unfinished slow burns that go absolutely nowhere at my age. The slow part I don't mind at all, it's the other that really frustrates me. I end up doing entirely non-romantic playthroughs just to not get disappointed sometimes hah. Sooo I have been reading other stuff, kind of waiting for a more substantial amount of story to be written before considering going back. How are things looking now?
I read until the 5 book and If I'm being honest with you: The romances are not going really deeper. Maybe It changes in book 6, but I don't think so. The story is more the main thing, and the romances are either going or coming. I can't remember the name, but I think the one romance where it can process with a romance is with the ninja. In book 5 you spend more time with them and I think there can be some romance in it, but I don't know because I didn't romance them.

yopikoyopi

yah its like the romance is forced on the author..800k counting but still we did not feel a slight of romance..how do i explain the little romance it had felt like shallow

Mooniera

I'm sorry but i'm little bit confused here. Are we talking about samurai of hyuga or shepherd of haven?

annglacie

Oh, sorry for the confusion! I meant to ask about Sheperd, yes. :ROFLMAO: Thanks everyone who replied so far.