What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Niki should have invested more on characters who are important in other ways than in martial arts, like Mei and Xiwen, latter who's now axed as an RO. Poor Ai got caught up inbetween powerscaling morons like Niki and irrelevant npcs, finally deciding to subject herself to fridging.
An easy way to do this would be giving these characters more political power. Ai could've let us have a bunch of commoners we could potentially recruit into the Wu clan and then later train in qi to have an army in the second book (or even just a small army we could use in the inevitable clash of the rogues vs the empire in this book).

Tigress could let us get into the good graces of the more isolated clans in the empire and could give us more bonuses with the tattoos (I THINK thats their thing right?).

And Xiwen could have given us a spy network to use against some of our enemies so we'd know where everyone stands both power-wise, what allies/enemies they have and potentially sabotage them on a smaller scale (stealing their weapons or resources for example).

Nicky wants to make the ROs relevant but he dosent know how to do it outside of the pure power aspect, while the settings he created can offer so much in terms of relevancy to the characters.
 
Ai could've let us have a bunch of commoners we could potentially recruit into the Wu clan and then later train in qi to have an army in the second book (or even just a small army we could use in the inevitable clash of the rogues vs the empire in this book).
Train in Qi? An army of houtians not backed by any clan only have 1 place to be and it's my dantian.

Nicky wants to make the ROs relevant but he dosent know how to do it
I mean, it took a comission to dust Tigress off and add her to the story again. And everyone else is MIA.

What Nicky wants to do with all ROs is actually this:
1790696348752.png
 
Aimancers should get like 2000 extra exp per turn to simulate the Wu Heir clapping her cheeks 24/7
Yes. Ai should be the biggest source of EXP. To justify its fame and the notion that it’s even more effective for the MC, I’d say that during the relationship with Ai, each week/free roam should provide EXP equivalent to 1, or at least 0.5, stat points.
 
The power you get decrease everytime you do it or some **** like that lol. Would be clapping just for the cheeks alone by week 2
Really? I mean, I remember her saying it’s more effective the first time, so that might well be true. That said, I don’t think it would be such a sought-after physique if it were something that only worked for a week or two.
 
Really? I mean, I remember her saying it’s more effective the first time, so that might well be true. That said, I don’t think it would be such a sought-after physique if it were something that only worked for a week or two.
Not to mention it'd be a completely needless restriction. Honestly would've just placed her in the fridge myself
 
Back
Top