What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

I mean we are stronger than Yang Gan at this point so I just wanna make some poor PH f*cking explode into bloodmist.
Gonna do a one punch man impression with how hard you one tap your first opponent but streets is still gonna be calling you a fraud
In universe characters witnessing Wu Heir break every advancement record and hit xiantian before thirty while they're eternally EH but somehow they're still gonna say Wu Heir's a bum
 
This is pretty funny to see out of context. I see now why Wu heir sleeps all day. It doesn't matter how hard they try, they'll fail anyway...
1791733449128.png
Anyway, It seems to not check whether you can actually succeed or not, but isn't an instant 99% exhaustion a bit too much? It does mean you're instantly nerfed for all other checks in a scene.
1791733159470.png
I also noticed Nicky finally fixed Dao eyes giving not 30% but a 50% boost in the talent screen.

Anyway I'm obviously not going to check what's exactly new. I got no saves 😞
 
Last edited:
I don't envy Ruo having to fight Asura Gan if he can actually transform tbh lol. That's 150 checks by default already. I used to be so confident until the Tigress fight haha. When will Bum fly give me enough Qi for Chaos body? 😅
That tigress fight was an eye opener lmao I was thinking Ruo was the only houtian that can give us any problems in a fight after spanking fake white tiger
 
200 in every stat
Sure impressive, but you should know that this is base YG.
I don't envy Ruo having to fight Asura Gan if he can actually transform tbh lol. That's 150 checks by default already. I used to be so confident until the Tigress fight haha. When will Bum fly give me enough Qi for Chaos body? 😅
And they said Nicky would avoid 100+ checks...
If tigress already have an 200 check then I can just wonder what the hell Ruo's fight is supposed to be.
 
Back
Top