"The Archer class is really made of Archers"I don't why I didn't realise it till now but Yang Haoran's Goon squad is called the Red Pill guard because all of them are redpilled
- by some gal who has actually satan as her servant
"The Archer class is really made of Archers"I don't why I didn't realise it till now but Yang Haoran's Goon squad is called the Red Pill guard because all of them are redpilled
Long Cuck is actually such a funny characterOn another note. Here’s what Nicky had to say about stats, rankings, possible future changes to existing stat checks (which, in my view, could be a good or a bad thing depending on how he goes about it) and Long Chen:
View attachment 44093
View attachment 44094
View attachment 44095
View attachment 44097
View attachment 44096
View attachment 44098
View attachment 44099
View attachment 44100
Base punches hitting with the force of truck kunI wonder that If you were playing as Chu Muchen, What stat checks would Wu Heir have? If we are talking 200 in every stat, maxxed out tri dao, 3600 qi, Best possible robes, rings, amulets etc.? What kind of stat check would something like RAF have with a maxxed out Wu Heir?


How do I get to this scene, my friend?I was too scared to visit Tigress because I didn't want to get destroyed by the bird. It seems the game doesn't account for that in the auction.
View attachment 44300
I can't even go back... It's troublesome since it seems this event has priority before Ruo's invitation?
View attachment 44302
Btw. Did killing Jia always not give you the gold you're owed or is that a new thing?

The default talents are Martial Sovereign, Dao Eyes, Captivating Beauty, Regeneration, Haggler and Iron Will. It's YOUR Wu Heir that is a wimp, he makes me lose respect for him everytime he shows up.The default Wu heir is a complete ****ing wimp???????!!!!?????
Imagine if the path to becoming a God through soul cultivation is just a quadrillion iron will checks.NICKY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, NICKY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MY GUY? DO YOU JUST HAVE IT OUT FOR SPECIFICALLY ME????
View attachment 44310
There's no way. There's just no way iron will checks are here to stay.
NICKY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, NICKY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MY GUY? DO YOU JUST HAVE IT OUT FOR SPECIFICALLY ME????
View attachment 44310
There's no way. There's just no way iron will checks are here to stay. And not to mention Tigress confirms she can handle it just fine. The default Wu heir is a complete ****ing wimp???????!!!!?????
Oh. The failure scene for this check has a rogue /i] by the way.
The default talents are Martial Sovereign, Dao Eyes, Captivating Beauty, Regeneration, Haggler and Iron Will. It's YOUR Wu Heir that is a wimp, he makes me lose respect for him everytime he shows up.
What's that? You want to make it so there's an iron will check to ask your RO out for the festival? Consider it done.It’s good that Iron Will is relevant now, but at the same time it’s pretty stupid that a talent you chose right at the start – when you could only pick two (or three, I can’t remember) – is your only option if you don’t want to look like a bloody chicken every single time. To be fair, Nicky should either introduce stat checks in these scenes or make Iron Will a talent you can unlock as the story progresses.
Phoenix Heart post buff tooThe default talents are Martial Sovereign, Dao Eyes, Captivating Beauty, Regeneration, Haggler and Iron Will. It's YOUR Wu Heir that is a wimp, he makes me lose respect for him everytime he shows up.