Dunno if it's fixed in the new version but in the beta the void form actually skips dead Tigress.

You kinda just go from this scene:

To this:

Btw, Nicky. I'm waiting for the 250000 Exp you'll surely give us for beating Tigress, otherwise I dunno why I even bothered.
I'm also willing to just go at it again if she's going to pull a "We'll call it a draw." on me. We established the new hierarchy whether she likes it or not
Can anyone confirm if she gets stronger if you take her to the auction and buy her the bone artifact btw? Then again maybe she really does steal it if you can't afford it?

You kinda just go from this scene:

To this:

Btw, Nicky. I'm waiting for the 250000 Exp you'll surely give us for beating Tigress, otherwise I dunno why I even bothered.
I'm also willing to just go at it again if she's going to pull a "We'll call it a draw." on me. We established the new hierarchy whether she likes it or not
Can anyone confirm if she gets stronger if you take her to the auction and buy her the bone artifact btw? Then again maybe she really does steal it if you can't afford it?
Last edited: