Exactly what I was thinking. I also remember you really invested in Bai Hu stocks and this update kind of ruined your agendaI remember people here asking for a tab in free roam allowing to "train" with AI for EXP, well...
View attachment 44335
Exactly what I was thinking. I also remember you really invested in Bai Hu stocks and this update kind of ruined your agendaI remember people here asking for a tab in free roam allowing to "train" with AI for EXP, well...
View attachment 44335
Thank you mr ****0.35 is out
+65k words (aprox)
A bunch of events with Tigress/Tiger (friends/RO), including auction, festival and a big fight at the end
Sorry it took so long ;(
We're back on track now. Updates will be shorter/faster. Next one is tourney continuation, expect it in about 2-3 weeks.
Demo without POVs: https://nickydicky.itch.io/poma-premium
Password: tigress
Demo with POVs: https://nickydicky.itch.io/poma-premium-povs
Password: finally
Really? I haven't finished the update content yet but TW's quote "A man fused with a beast" hasn't changed in the slightest.I also remember you really invested in Bai Hu stocks and this update kind of ruined your agenda![]()

Here is what I'm talking about, you'll probably learn once you beat Tigress.Really? I haven't finished the update content yet but TW's quote "A man fused with a beast" hasn't changed in the slightest.
Although Tigress seems like she'll have a Dao by her own, given the description when she eats the woodpecker heart, Baihu still seems to fit it more given he's a man, of course, and is, quite literally, fused to a beast, meanwhile Tigress is absorbing them.
I might be completely wrong too and Baihu end up being just a random bum whose heart Tigress eat to access the Celestial White Tiger itself, who knows.
View attachment 44337
Anyway, Baihu > Lizard Twink any day.
could be better but we gotta start from somewhere ay?I remember people here asking for a tab in free roam allowing to "train" with AI for EXP, well...
View attachment 44335
i would say he should just not use iron will for some meaningless things,more like widen the personalities the mc can have things like your thought process isnt affected by how someone looks and someone who has iron will should have more broad dialogues,on par with regen and charm,both arent perfect but they feel like they are inborn than other traits have ever feltSo after the expo is the best place to play the update?
And regarding Iron Will, i also think Iron will should just be canon. Without it, it just serves to be a humiliation ritual and i doubt most here would enjoy it. It would feel natural if its woven into the story where the MC eventually works out their mental block to display unbreakable resolve and will. It should be a canon trait, i doubt anyone would take Wu Heir seriously if they fall for every single 'primal fear' attacks.
He’s very wrong, and that’s so disrespectful towards Tigress. How dare he say you only like her? When you LOVE her!
Man now i wish we could rob the sect for some cash, i hunger for tge robesI wonder how Tigress would react if she knew we are probably the best customer of the sect's tailors with all the robes I end up buying and eating.