What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path to Knighthood v1.0.5 Mod Menu 1.0.5

Register to download this resource for free!

RuSerious

It's fixed now, thx. Though I don't know if this bug is in my end cuz I just updated it over my old file but whenever I press the "end" button it just says "end line variable not found". I just don't want to miss any valuable story so I was wondering if after the end button was just the normal [play again] choices. Thx though

Elegance

There's a screen that says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website Apk 2 Builder which has led you to this error" dunno what is just popped up when I booted up the game

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
It's fixed now, thx. Though I don't know if this bug is in my end cuz I just updated it over my old file but whenever I press the "end" button it just says "end line variable not found". I just don't want to miss any valuable story so I was wondering if after the end button was just the normal [play again] choices. Thx though
yeah it was just play again

still

Why's their not full content of the game in the mod? 😕 This game ended inthnk didn't have the full 1 chapter,
Is this still under development 🤔🤨🧐

Nevermind it was error something sht i restarted it and it worked 💪

Last edited:

still

How to get the legendary sword ?
I think t get the sword u need two be goody hero sht ,all options must be positive and helping others, whatever good option are there u should do it t unlock the sword , i mostly played villian hate heroes sht, u can access the sword form inventory in modemenu to