What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Place to download the pc version of voltage games?

billls

Honestly, the price for my country is quite expensive but I haven't found any sites aside from Ideb.io that shared the game from Voltage.inc such as Masquerade Kiss, kissed by the baddest bidder, etc. However, Ideb.io now incorporates the same system as sbenny but in like more expensive way. People can't hardly earn coins but all of the voltage.inc game is like 1000+ coins some even 1600. If buying the coin through Patreon, it basically the same price as buying the game from steam.

Destiny

Anime-Sharing forums have some Voltage games in the Otome games section. I know I've seen Kissed By the Baddest Bidder and Finally In Love Again on there. Masquerade Kiss has a request thread but no one has shared yet.

They aren't always super organized. Some games have their own upload thread, and sometimes download links are posted directly to requests instead. They have a filled requests sections but aren't always good about moving threads there.

You probably need an account to view certain posts/sections of the forums

Some links to the forums:
Uploaded otome games
Otome games requests
Filled requests

billls

Anime-Sharing forums have some Voltage games in the Otome games section. I know I've seen Kissed By the Baddest Bidder and Finally In Love Again on there. Masquerade Kiss has a request thread but no one has shared yet.

They aren't always super organized. Some games have their own upload thread, and sometimes download links are posted directly to requests instead. They have a filled requests sections but aren't always good about moving threads there.

You probably need an account to view certain posts/sections of the forums

Some links to the forums:
Uploaded otome games
Otome games requests
Filled requests
Thank you!
They do have it. But wow... they all used a hosting site that force slow download speed. I am downloading kissed by the baddest bidder right now and it says the estimated time is 4 hour >.<
But oh well, thanks for the information.