What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Pon Para Series #02, The Unconquerable Scorpion v1.0.8 MOD Menu V2 1.0.8

Register to download this resource for free!

abidev

Hi,
I keep getting this line right after the first major battle between Vankred and Hyras and I'm making sure that my stats aren't that high. 6_streets line 277: No selectable options.

Capella_Auriga

Hi,
I keep getting this line right after the first major battle between Vankred and Hyras and I'm making sure that my stats aren't that high. 6_streets line 277: No selectable options.
Hello, abidev! I have taken a look at the code at Chapter 6. I think you should make any one of your stats like Bearing, Grace, Might, Resolve, and Wisdom should be below five.
HTKD341.jpg

Flokii77

Hi,
Me too, even without modding or using a molded save.

sageraj

Hello, @DeiArcana @DanFabulich

I keep getting this after loading my save from the previous game, the one with mods on. Not sure what to do and if i need to restart from previous game.

"1_intro line 5234: visited this line too many times (1000)"

Looking forward from Outlaw & Sheriff...
Thanks.

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother

I keep getting this after loading my save from the previous game, the one with mods on. Not sure what to do and if i need to restart from previous game.

Thanks.
upto the modder who modded this.

sum1unotno

Thanks.
I fixed it. When you save your game in your last chapter of the first book, only one attribute should be 5.

Last edited: