What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Problem w Mind Blind

Citizen soldier

I tried to read Mind Blind from "wips" thread here, but i keep geting various errors throughout the story like "expected option starting with #" and alike on certain answers. Last error stoped my game completely because it on the "next" button ("invalid option; conflicts with option..." error). Tried refresh the page and load anew, different browsers and even different devices but to no avail.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I tried to read Mind Blind from "wips" thread here, but i keep geting various errors throughout the story like "expected option starting with #" and alike on certain answers. Last error stoped my game completely because it on the "next" button ("invalid option; conflicts with option..." error). Tried refresh the page and load anew, different browsers and even different devices but to no avail.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
show screenshot so I can find the error

Citizen soldier

show screenshot so I can find the error
First screenshot was the very first problem, second is the last error. There were errors between them but i do not have screenshots for them unfortunately, but they were like the first one.

Attachments

• шнпжзнпнрп7гжз.png
    шнпжзнпнрп7гжз.png
    252 KB · Views: 24
  • дрншмдпгмп мсгпс г.png
    дрншмдпгмп мсгпс г.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 22

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
First screenshot was the very first problem, second is the last error. There were errors between them but i do not have screenshots for them unfortunately, but they were like the first one.
you are reading from dashingdon and not from my mod, so I can't do anything here. You gonna need to contact author and ask them to fix as only author can edit files on dashingdon.

Citizen soldier

you are reading from dashingdon and not from my mod, so I can't do anything here. You gonna need to contact author and ask them to fix as only author can edit files on dashingdon.
Yeah, i just thought that someone who read it on dashingdon from link here in the thread too, could have a some sort of solution. I couldn't find a single complaint about such mistakes so i'm pretty lost tbh cause it means that these errors are exclusive in my case(
Anyway, thank you very much for replies.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Yeah, i just thought that someone who read it on dashingdon from link here in the thread too, could have a some sort of solution. I couldn't find a single complaint about such mistakes so i'm pretty lost tbh cause it means that these errors are exclusive in my case(
Anyway, thank you very much for replies.
try my mod and see if there's still any error, and if there is then I'll fix it.