What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

kb1234

yeah, i did and when i woke up in the morning, it was gone. i was beginning to think it was a fever dream sorta thing
it had to been just taken down on july 30th. I found this out by using the wayback machine and it was flagged on that day. Plus the tumblr is gone but you can use the wayback machine on that as well. I did, but i didn't see any indication that it was gonna be taken down. I tried to see if i could collect the scenes to compile them into a html but i couldn't see where i could sadly.

129c

it had to been just taken down on july 30th. I found this out by using the wayback machine and it was flagged on that day. Plus the tumblr is gone but you can use the wayback machine on that as well. I did, but i didn't see any indication that it was gonna be taken down. I tried to see if i could collect the scenes to compile them into a html but i couldn't see where i could sadly.
the tumblr blog stayed up a little longer than demo. first all the posts were deleted and then the tumblr was gone. but as you said, no explanation at all... i wonder what actually happened

ozekia

Hey i know i should ask to other threads about this but many other ask and no one get answer ☹️, so anyone kindly share password for the night market nsfw scene belladona and hazel? Thanks...sorry if i ask in here

hilise

Hey i know i should ask to other threads about this but many other ask and no one get answer ☹️, so anyone kindly share password for the night market nsfw scene belladona and hazel? Thanks...sorry if i ask in here
If you are okay with reading the scenes in txt files then:

Attachments

• Belladonna_demo_NSFW.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 92
  • hazel nsfw scene demo.zip
    872 bytes · Views: 57