What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Queen's Non-cog ports and mods

its working now except the food and water now,but thats okay thank you again
god damnnit, yeah ok. ill look into it, irc the item cheat is very hacky to begin with as the game likes to fight the mod.

edit: have you tried to disbale the cheats then enable them again ? if they were enabled when you launch the app they might need reseting
 
god damnnit, yeah ok. ill look into it, irc the item cheat is very hacky to begin with as the game likes to fight the mod.

edit: have you tried to disbale the cheats then enable them again ? if they were enabled when you launch the app they might need reseting
Haha sorry 😭,i enabled the mod when the loading to the shelter begin
 
i will join soon,btw maybe you should add your signature like name or something to your own mod,people like to steal and post it to their own website without mention who make it
That's more or less the reason why I switched to the hello kitty theme. I HATE toasts and splash screens so thought adding a personal touch was the best way forward (also cute as heck)
 
Hey, love the elderfield mod. I just need a little favor. Can you make the saves downloadable? It's just that I'm buying a new phone and I don't wanna restart over my progress.
That's all I ask 🙂‍↕️
 
Hi, could you please mod This is The Police 1 & 2 ? Alot that i found only have the money mod, if you could mod the stat of the unit to max would be great, hope doesn't take to much effort
 
Does the games Atom RPG and Trudograd needs any mod or it's have own built in cheats? Just like the Total War games in Android
According to Google they have a built in dev console: "ATOM RPG on Android has a built-in console that can be accessed by going into settings and tapping the version number multiple times" no idea how true that is but worth a try
 
Back
Top