How so?Yeah so much
How so?Yeah so much
For example, if you maintain a good relationship with all family members, you can bring the family together, but in return, the family will lose hope of becoming a noble family, where all its members automatically become noble. Conversely, if you maintain a friendly relationship with your father, grandfather, and older brother, you can do the opposite: marry your sister to the maiden and make her leave home. Thus, since your sister's maiden status was preventing the family from obtaining a noble title, your family will be promoted to a fully eligible noble family instead of a family of nobility based solely on merit.How so?
What about high Unity? If the relationship of every member is important. How significant the Unity of the family?For example, if you maintain a good relationship with all family members, you can bring the family together, but in return, the family will lose hope of becoming a noble family, where all its members automatically become noble. Conversely, if you maintain a friendly relationship with your father, grandfather, and older brother, you can do the opposite: marry your sister to the maiden and make her leave home. Thus, since your sister's maiden status was preventing the family from obtaining a noble title, your family will be promoted to a fully eligible noble family instead of a family of nobility based solely on merit.
It's essential because without reaching 10 you can't perform the event that makes your in-game dad adopt your sister and add her to the family. Also, without it, you cannot choose the option that allows your mother in the game to recover through her love for the family.What about high Unity? If the relationship of every member is important. How significant the Unity of the family?
Last Question, What is the difference of the two? How significant they are to the ending of the game. Because the ending of the game it's always rebellion right?It's essential because without reaching 10 you can't perform the event that makes your in-game dad adopt your sister and add her to the family. Also, without it, you cannot choose the option that allows your mother in the game to recover through her love for the family.
It's not entirely that simple. It depends on the path you choose. If you choose the path of defending the kingdom and the throne, it's best to abandon the idea of unifying the family, because without that, you have no hope of making the family truly noble—not just a noble family based on merit. But if you choose revolution, it's better to unify the family, because in either case, any affection you have among the nobles will be destroyed, and you will become a rebel. And personally I love the revolution options because **** the twin God old faith Long live for the new faithLast Question, What is the difference of the two? How significant they are to the ending of the game. Because the ending of the game it's always rebellion right?
Is the dlc included on the mod?uploaded mod menu for edlrum check the main post for link
NOTE: if you get stuck on grey screen on main menu close the game and reopen.
Side note: I need a better source for apks, apkvison is crap and hate all the toasts and splash screens they add just to provide an unlocked apk. Too much work to rip those out
I'll add it to the listToday I remembered another all-time classic; it takes me waaaay back in time, I had barely left my teens and wasn't even a girl yet, at least not on the outside, lol. Can you add it to your list, please? I found a APK on Sbenny
![]()
Pirates and Traders: Gold! APK for Android Free Download
Free Download Pirates and Traders: Gold! APK Game for Android! Download for Free APK, DATA and MOD Full Android Games and Apps at SbennyDotCom!sbenny.com
Updated both apks, when changing relationship stats it now refreshes the status properlyIt's worked perfectlybut I found that the game have Relationships Status like in these four screen shoot so even If you edit the Relationships stat it's will have no effect if the Relationships Status is bad so can add Relationships Status edit?
uploaded pirates and trade:goldToday I remembered another all-time classic; it takes me waaaay back in time, I had barely left my teens and wasn't even a girl yet, at least not on the outside, lol. Can you add it to your list, please? I found a APK on Sbenny
![]()
Pirates and Traders: Gold! APK for Android Free Download
Free Download Pirates and Traders: Gold! APK Game for Android! Download for Free APK, DATA and MOD Full Android Games and Apps at SbennyDotCom!sbenny.com
noIs the dlc included on the mod?
uploaded pirates and trade:gold
Note: apk was old so had to bump the sdk version otherwise it wouldnt install on newer devices
I love the Sorcery game series so much. Could you please make it @ChainsawQueen1 ?I don't know if I asking a lot. But if just have a time can you mod the sorcery series?
Gonna take a while since there's 4 games in the series and I won't start modding them til Friday as I'm busy irl this week but I'll add them to the listI love the Sorcery game series so much. Could you please make it @ChainsawQueen1 ?
thank you very muchGonna take a while since there's 4 games in the series and I won't start modding them til Friday as I'm busy irl this week but I'll add them to the list
added Sorcery 1 + 2 had some time on my hands to day. over 135 items in the item tab for sorcery 2 btw.thank you very much