What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Queen's Non-cog ports and mods

Queen, it would be possible to do a mod for this game?


I don't want anything, just to work on newer devices, you made magic with King of dragon pass to work like that, so i was wondering
Depends on entirely on why it won't run. If it's compiled to 32 bit then it won't work on arm64 phones but I'll check it out
 
Queen, it would be possible to do a mod for this game?


I don't want anything, just to work on newer devices, you made magic with King of dragon pass to work like that, so i was wondering
uploaded the fixed apk, it had no native libraries, updated the sdk version to 24

NOTE: the original apk only supported sdk 19 (android 4.4) , really old game
 
Back
Top