What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Recommendation Thread

Kazekana

Chen is not available for a straight male!MC (I don't know how much screen time or scenes those ROs will get on Book 3 and beyond)
I mean, it depends? You can still spend time with him (+ give him false hopes) and then tell him you're not interested. I wonder if you can change your mind in later books 🤔 unless I'm mistaken and you can't trigger his romance without showing any interest in him. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

hilise

I mean, it depends? You can still spend time with him (+ give him false hopes) and then tell him you're not interested. I wonder if you can change your mind in later books 🤔 unless I'm mistaken and you can't trigger his romance without showing any interest in him. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
That's exactly my point. I haven't considered his route because I almost always play a straight male!MC (logically he wouldn't show interest on Chen would he?) Though I've heard his route is packed with emotional angst.

socyo

Chen is not available for a straight male!MC (I don't know how much screen time or scenes those ROs will get on Book 3 and beyond)
Thanks for the clarification, is the 3rd book the final one in the series?

Hackett Thrail

Thanks to y'all, I tried out the Fallen Hero series. Not bad, had fun with it and I can't wait for the third book.

Very tough to choose between Ortega or Argent. I know there's a poly route but I'm not a poly type of lad... Might just stick with Argent since she's more my type of lady lmao.