What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Releasing mods without testing ?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I was thinking if I should release mods without testing it first like dei or just continue testing like before ?
The reason I asked this is because testing take time and not all my beta testers are online all the time so it take time for them to come online and then see my mods to test them!

So what you all suggest ?

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Test it yourself?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Don't just release. Its tough enough dealing with the actual in story errors . I should know.
I also don't want any errors in my mods but it take so much time between testing and releasing.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
then I'll be creating a hidden thread just for beta testers and will assign this role to those who want to be.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
modders can simply upload their apps there and in beta testers those who will be online can download and test.

Mandebvu

I was thinking if I should release mods without testing it first like dei or just continue testing like before ?
The reason I asked this is because testing take time and not all my beta testers are online all the time so it take time for them to come online and then see my mods to test them!

So what you all suggest ?
Even if it takes time..it's ok...because without testing them we will not know if the Mod works

Mochi

it's still gonna take some times and in the past few releases I'm truly disappointed in the titles and it's more like a punishment for me to read them.
Lol i dont blame you, i'd volunteer to be a tester too but some those stories are just.. 😅