What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Relics 3: Ashes for Gold WIP Mod Menu

Relics 3: Ashes for Gold WIP Mod Menu V1

Register to download this resource for free!

KathyPlays

Approved Releaser
KathyPlays submitted a new resource:

Relics 3: Ashes for Gold WIP Mod Menu - Relics 3: Ashes for Gold by ChoiceofMods

Hi! Just reuploading the game as a resource to fit the forum.

As stated before, this is my first time doing a Mod Menu for the last publicly available version of the demo (11/07). Hopefully you also go and support the author, he deserves all the praise!

Notes: I added a save menu of up to 75 slots since idk how to do unlimited ones like Falana does, but as far as I know it works as intended. I tested it on Android 11 & an emulator running an older version which worked, so I think...

Read more about this resource...

KathyPlays

Approved Releaser
One of the best series out there, the jamaica and japan chapter is such a good chapter holy ****
Honestly TRUTH and I'll keep shouting it on the rooftops! And yeah, those chapters are really great, but to me my favorite will always be Egypt (Ch2) AND Oxford (Ch3) for the ✨DRAMA✨

Sabre

Hey I am trying to play this game, but it doesn't seem to work. It restarts every time I start the game. Tried saving and then when I come back in and load it, it shows the stats screen with no way of going back to the game itself.

KathyPlays

Approved Releaser
Hey I am trying to play this game, but it doesn't seem to work. It restarts every time I start the game. Tried saving and then when I come back in and load it, it shows the stats screen with no way of going back to the game itself.
Hi @Sabre !

That's the first report i've heard of it doing that! Have you tried clearing cache & data and enabling the permission request when you open it; and if that didnt work, tried redownloading the file & uninstall the old before reinstalling the fresh file?

Also can I ask what device & android version you're playing it on?

I just retested the file on 2 old phones (OPPO & Samsung) running on android 8 & as well as on my current samsung running on android 13— it's doing okay after 2 quick playthroughs even with exiting and save/load, so like. yeah.

Sabre

Not sure how to clear the cache and data for that. It's a Galaxy A52 on Android 13 too.

KathyPlays

Approved Releaser
Not sure how to clear the cache and data for that. It's a Galaxy A52 on Android 13 too.
Go to settings > apps > relics 3 - ashes for gold > storage > clear cache/data.

Then when you launch the app just allow perms, i believe it's to access storage for the resources & etc files. i DID compile them with a pretty old apk builder.

If it still doesn't work, try the fresh reinstall. And if THAT method still doesn't work PM me your discord name and i'll forward you a zip file with the html + resources instead, hopefully once unpacked you can just play it on your browser.

Sabre

When I load the saved game, it seems it's only breaking when i modded something from the mod menu. It works without modding anything. Tried all the other methods dang lol