What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Reported this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiswebsiteisreported

SaintAemilian
2m

Thank you sir!
Irony is this - I am writing today to see if you are aware of a new Choice of Games piracy website? I’ve previously reported another one, SBenny.com, but there seems to be another one that I found in a google search when checking to see how I can mod games I bought on Steam.
It seems to be the same modder, DeiArcana from Indonesia who keeps doing it.
According to what I’ve read, Sbenny no longer hosts CoG content, are you able to do the same for this website?
Let’s see, here’s the link to what I posted after creating an account about 10 minutes ago.
Choice of Mods

Reported this website.

As I did with Sbenny, I am reporting this website to Dan and Adam, the creators of Choice of Games, as well as informing the individual authors of your piracy. Let's see if we can get this website shut down by week's end. :)

I have also included another link that shows a list of mods in a forum:
https://choiceofmods.com/forums/cog-mods.8/
I don’t know what power you guys might have to rectify these situations, but I did feel like you guys deserved to know what was going on.
Cheers!
Niko

Thiswebsiteisreported

• created​

4867_2.png
    4m
  • last reply​

1458_2.png
    3m

reply​

views​

users​

link​

1458_2.png
jasonstevanhill
87654_2.png
dfabgmail
4867_2.png
SaintAemilian
Add or Remove...
last visit

jasonstevanhillGrouch-in-Chief
3m

Yes, we’re aware.

Daniel

Motivated Oppa
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Hello Sectoray9906 aka Kim Possible,

Thanks for the heads up (which isn't the case but okay? Lol). Like JasonStevanHill said, He already knows us and he did send an email to me around a month ago?, But that didn't stop us. I learn from experiences and I already took many measures which makes us safe from such threats and they can include their legal team of MSK as well :). Our servers are located in Russia and I doubt they can do anything in this case because Copyrights and DMCAs are US only things. They apply for Europe and US only. So we are safe and you are free to report us to anyone.

Additionally, Like you say that you reported Sbenny to them...well Sure? But do you really think that such a company would act solely on your report??? I doubt so :)
There are a lot of things which play a vital report in such things.

Anyways feel free to do whatever you had like to. For people's information, He is Kim possible aka Sectoray9906 on Sbenny, Who has been banned multiple times on both the forums for toxicity and well he is going to get banned here as well. I will let this thread stay here for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.