What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

(REQUESTS/UPDATES) Wips, Full Games and Side Stories (all)

annglacie

A space for people to ask about, request and warn other people about updates on various Interactive Fiction Games, both public and not public.

I've made this thread as a humble attempt to try and organize the other two other threads better for the community and keep them free of cluttler for the mods and people looking for games, so as they both contain only download or web links from now on, while still giving forum users a space they can go to and ask/warn/request/discuss with other users about new releases and updates. :)

>>>DOWNLOAD LINKS DON'T GO HERE.<<< (but you can link people looking for stuff to posts within the threads below)
If you have a link or file for a game that you wish to share or are looking for them, consider checking their respective threads:

Last edited:

hilise

Well thanks for making this thread. Though I doubt the problem of thread clogging will dissapear any time soon, especially on the private links thread. Even if they stop having offtopic conversations, you'll have people making the same request one after another (I've been guilty of this in the past too)

annglacie

Well thanks for making this thread. Though I doubt the problem of thread clogging will dissapear any time soon, especially on the private links thread. Even if they stop having offtopic conversations, you'll have people making the same request one after another (I've been guilty of this in the past too)
Well, it's an attempt. Hopefully by making a new thread where people can speak more freely repeating requests won't even be a problem anymore. :)