What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Samurai of Hyuga, Book 01 MOD Menu 2023-04-10

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Samurai of Hyuga, Book 01 MOD Menu - Samurai of Hyuga, Book 01 MOD Menu

Samurai of Hyuga is a brutal, heart-pounding interactive tale. Prepare to enter the land of silk and steel, where fantasy clashes against grim reality, and where the good guys don't always win in the end. It's a harsh world with tough choices at every turn. Good thing you're the toughest ronin around.

"Samurai of Hyuga" is a 135,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Devon Connell, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled...

Read more about this resource...

Sidestep

I haven't checked in this forum lately to be honest, but I decided to open it and check what's new, and then I immediately saw "PC Mods" on the chat. I just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for uploading the PC versions as well! I don't like using android emulators since it's a bit laggy, and I don't like using my phone that much either. There's also no other safe websites that uploads the Steam releases of Choice of Games and Hosted Games, or at least, I haven't found any. But anyway, thank you once again!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I haven't checked in this forum lately to be honest, but I decided to open it and check what's new, and then I immediately saw "PC Mods" on the chat. I just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for uploading the PC versions as well! I don't like using android emulators since it's a bit laggy, and I don't like using my phone that much either. There's also no other safe websites that uploads the Steam releases of Choice of Games and Hosted Games, or at least, I haven't found any. But anyway, thank you once again!
But, of course.

uami

one question, it sounds dumb, but regarding the pc mods when i download the compressed file and extract it what do i do?