What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Shepherd of haven help

Hackett Thrail

Lol, just save it right there and select each and every option 😂😁
^This or just code-dive to find out lmao

There's an option that literally says "I'll take it off your hands for you", right there in the attached photo. You'd think that choice would work.

RealNova

^This or just code-dive to find out lmao

There's an option that literally says "I'll take it off your hands for you", right there in the attached photo. You'd think that choice would work.
Hehe just saw it , that's the only option through which we can get the artifact😁
I am sure our buddy who asked this question was high while playing the game 🤣

martiannanbear

After picking the last option it goes to another scene with two options and one of them is I know just the word to make him give it to me and after that there's a text box

Hackett Thrail

After picking the last option it goes to another scene with two options and one of them is I know just the word to make him give it to me and after that there's a text box
Ah, then code diving would help you get the required word then. I've taken the liberty of doing just that, the word is geb.

Iirc, you can get the word from the SoH spinoff game whose name escapes me RN Soldiers of Hael.

Last edited:

Isaacb221

Ah, then code diving would help you get the required word then. I've taken the liberty of doing just that, the word is geb.

Iirc, you can get the word from the SoH spinoff game whose name escapes me RN Soldiers of Hael.
The word isn't geb

Last edited:

Hackett Thrail

T

There's another key later in the story that involves a statue... could you take the time and give that key Aswell? Ps how do you censor spoilers? Much appreciated mate😅
Umm... Sure? However, you'll have to refresh my memory on what statue that is, specifically which chapter since Shepherds of Haven is over a million words. And it's been a while since I last played through the game properly.

Spoiler text is like so Spoiler text 1701841392366.png

Isaacb221

Umm... Sure? However, you'll have to refresh my memory on what statue that is, specifically which chapter since Shepherds of Haven is over a million words. And it's been a while since I last played through the game properly.

Spoiler text is like so Spoiler text View attachment 1257
The key word for the statue was magnus There's another key later in the story that involves a doll...

Last edited:

Hackett Thrail

The key word for the statue was magnus There's another key later in the story that involves a statue...
Do you mean "MAGUS"? That's the only MAG** key I know of, which happens to be the answer to the third trial in the first half of Chapter 8 but other than that and the geb statue in Chandry's shop, I'm unaware of any other statues that require a key/code.

And to be sure, I even skimmed what there is for Chapter 9 and so far, nothing. So again, it would be best if you were more specific on which chapter you need help in friend.