(If an official/better modder makes a mod for any of these, I will likely remove mine / link to their version.)
Samurai of Hyuga 5 (1.0.17):
Unfortunately, the import/export save features only work on the APK. You will have to make a new character if you must use the html file.
Includes the update that lets you export your book 5 save, so that it can be imported into book 6.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/CxjREZmK
https://buzzheavier.com/oeg9y61kufz0
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gTw7y31W
https://buzzheavier.com/e2rd6apxx59f
Samurai of Hyuga 6 (1.0.1):
Unfortunately, the import/export save features only work on the APK. You will have to make a new character if you must use the html file.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5bf2x2NP
https://buzzheavier.com/kgi36ib6v9k5
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iDhzAvJ6
https://buzzheavier.com/011g70xizijj
The Magician's Burden (1.1.16):
Character portraits are included in the folder with the html file, if you want to see them. I removed them from the stat page as they were cluttering it. I don't think the portraits are used elsewhere, so they can also be deleted.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GT9NXPJV
https://buzzheavier.com/1kmii4h6zrnh
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZfQmEGf5
https://buzzheavier.com/73sf5zhopdyp
The Mage's Adventure (1.0.21):
Character portraits are included in the folder with the html file, if you want to see them. I removed them from the stat page as they were cluttering it. I don't think the portraits are used elsewhere, so they can also be deleted.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3ZxRLjnH
https://buzzheavier.com/8l6mxlua6jyd
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/t2vFmuFc
https://buzzheavier.com/9pg16kqnoa7h
Samurai of Hyuga 5 (1.0.17):
Unfortunately, the import/export save features only work on the APK. You will have to make a new character if you must use the html file.
Includes the update that lets you export your book 5 save, so that it can be imported into book 6.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/CxjREZmK
https://buzzheavier.com/oeg9y61kufz0
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gTw7y31W
https://buzzheavier.com/e2rd6apxx59f
Samurai of Hyuga 6 (1.0.1):
Unfortunately, the import/export save features only work on the APK. You will have to make a new character if you must use the html file.
There is an unknown “something” stat (name becomes known in chapter 3/4) that heavily affects the game. I recommend caution when changing this one.
If you do change it, the number you enter will likely not be what shows up in your stats (ex: entering 80 might show up as 83%). It’s calculated in a different way than most stats.
The game will also occasionally reset that stat, so your changes will not always stick.
If you do change it, the number you enter will likely not be what shows up in your stats (ex: entering 80 might show up as 83%). It’s calculated in a different way than most stats.
The game will also occasionally reset that stat, so your changes will not always stick.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5bf2x2NP
https://buzzheavier.com/kgi36ib6v9k5
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iDhzAvJ6
https://buzzheavier.com/011g70xizijj
The Magician's Burden (1.1.16):
Character portraits are included in the folder with the html file, if you want to see them. I removed them from the stat page as they were cluttering it. I don't think the portraits are used elsewhere, so they can also be deleted.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GT9NXPJV
https://buzzheavier.com/1kmii4h6zrnh
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZfQmEGf5
https://buzzheavier.com/73sf5zhopdyp
The Mage's Adventure (1.0.21):
Character portraits are included in the folder with the html file, if you want to see them. I removed them from the stat page as they were cluttering it. I don't think the portraits are used elsewhere, so they can also be deleted.
APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3ZxRLjnH
https://buzzheavier.com/8l6mxlua6jyd
Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/t2vFmuFc
https://buzzheavier.com/9pg16kqnoa7h
Last edited: