What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Stars Arisen v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4 2023-03-31

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Stars Arisen v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4 - Stars Arisen v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4

Reclaim your mother's lost throne with the mighty power of the skies! Bring down lightning on your foes, climb an endless tower, and call the ghosts of old foes to your aid. In this fantasy epic, how will you wield your magical birthright?

Stars Arisen is an interactive novel by Abigail C. Trevor. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

After a four-hundred-year reign, your mother, the immortal and...

Read more about this resource...

Kingslayer

Also the romance is done horribly in the game.....every romance character hates my mother or betrayed her, so if you're trying to put her and/or yourself back on the thrown, then you can't romance anyone or so it seems that way
Ravenna is one you can romance, she has sympathy for sorceress

whataboutme

bro its like impossible to download this, i keep getting blocked by tons of ads and i've tried it on brave browser too, idk what im doing wrong
OK if it did not have an icon delete that and uninstall it. Use brave browser to download the game.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
bro its like impossible to download this, i keep getting blocked by tons of ads and i've tried it on brave browser too, idk what im doing wrong
Brave browser should block the ads and you should be able to download it fairly easily. In any case check your conversations and I'll send it there