What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Tale of Two Cranes v1.1.3 MOD Menu V4 2024-03-07

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Tale of Two Cranes v1.1.3 MOD Menu V4 - Tale of Two Cranes v1.1.3 MOD Menu V4

Fulfill your epic destiny in mythic ancient China! Lead armies, wield magic, and put an emperor on the throne—or become the emperor yourself!

"Tale of Two Cranes" is a 750,000-word interactive epic historical fantasy novel by Michelle Balaban and Stephanie Balaban. It’s entirely text based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

The mighty Qin dynasty has fallen. As the land breaks into warring states, everyone must choose their...

Read more about this resource...

Zargaam

Downloaded, installed it's not the mod game it's a virus APK that saves videos from internal memory and messages
Bro you downloaded the wrong apk there are many websites that are rigged to provide you with a prompt to download those viruses just like how the ads and pop ups work so you might have been the prey of those prompts, you always have to be careful and specific with what you are downloading, no one here is responsible if you mess up

Guy

Thanks for the new release. I figured I'd say something this time since people are calling it a virus. It appears clean to me. The version I downloaded isn't contacting any suspicious addresses and isn't changing anything out of the ordinary in the system. The only thing an AV software might have a problem with is that it's signed with the test key, but that's not inherently dangerous and will be true for patched apps in general by necessity.

Nameless0_0

Bro you downloaded the wrong apk there are many websites that are rigged to provide you with a prompt to download those viruses just like how the ads and pop ups work so you might have been the prey of those prompts, you always have to be careful and specific with what you are downloading, no one here is responsible if you mess up
If u r posting a link in a community u do have some sort of personal responsibility to check if it's reliable or not b4 some1 goes thru sumn bad.
The argument "it's not forced or u downloaded ur own choice" is an excuse as nobody would click it if they knew it was an unreliable site with potential to attack ur devices with malwares.

ric.chaz

But it doesn't have the name of the game ad a file name.

9KvA5

The apk files has no virus contain whatsoever the others says its either you download a popup file from the website its normal thou if you don't want that to happen you need a reliable ad blocker it can block malicious adds or malicious popups that contains malware plus the game is working properly on my end just dont set the stats so hight it will crash the app.