What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Golden Rose Book One v1.0.5 Mod Menu 1.0.5

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

The Golden Rose Book One v1.0.5 Mod Menu - The Golden Rose Book One

The Golden Rose Book One Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donation: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Rhsshabbs

This is for PC or android? why does it look different, like PC version... But Can be run on android.. I'm confused😵

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
This is for PC or android? why does it look different, like PC version... But Can be run on android.. I'm confused😵
it can be run on both devices, pc and android.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
The game asks me to restart when I first peer at the empty box and mention Rafael, how come?
you can try what's written in first post here and if this still didn't worked then it must be how the game end.

Cief_Dex

Its outdated, but still work..

Though i get a bug when i try to modify the stats, when i exit the page its going back to before the loaded save, any help?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Its outdated, but still work..

Though i get a bug when i try to modify the stats, when i exit the page its going back to before the loaded save, any help?
I think you edited the stats after loading save, in that case you need to go to the next page after loading, from there you can edit your stats.

Mastema

"The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience"

Can you update the link, please? Thanks in advance.

basmul

I thank you for your mod Dan. I've found a bug which I don't know comes from how I play the game or something else. Would very much appreciate any help.

chapter4_crossroads line 4257: the achievement name green was not declared as an *achievement in startup

It is when I am invited to the ball. I've tried with resetting the stats and inventory but nothing seems to work. Thank you

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I thank you for your mod Dan. I've found a bug which I don't know comes from how I play the game or something else. Would very much appreciate any help.

chapter4_crossroads line 4257: the achievement name green was not declared as an *achievement in startup

It is when I am invited to the ball. I've tried with resetting the stats and inventory but nothing seems to work. Thank you
Read the first message in this thread.

carito728

It shows an error message along the lines of "app has been built using unauthorized copy website 2 apk" and the app won't start, but other mods have worked fine thus far

Last edited: